Do you want to become a British citizen?
You can apply for British naturalization if you have:
- lived legally in the UK for over 5 years
- have been married the civil partner of a British citizen for at least 3 years
To be successful you must have:
- passed the life in the UK test
- must be over 18
- must be of good character with a sound mind
- must intend to live in the UK on a permanent basis and have had indefinite leave to remain for the last 12 months
Still have questions?
Proficient Immigration can advise you as to whether you meet the requirements and how best to proceed.Contact us